Tooldex.com will refund any item returned within 30 days of original purchase, providing the item is unused, in its original condition and original packaging. Refunds will be given accordingly with the original mode of payment, less the shipping charges. Please contact us prior to returning any merchandise to us. When returning an item to us, please pack it well and include the packing slip, along with a note stating the reason for the return (be sure to include your contact information). The customer is responsible for all freight charges; shipping costs will only be refunded if the return is a result of an error on our part. Some items may be subject to a restocking fee.
1. At Tooldex.com, we do our best to keep as many items in stock as possible. Upon contacting us, we can let you know if the item you require is in stock and when it will ship.
2. Items in stock usually ship within two business days.
3. If we do not currently have stock on an item, we can tell you approximately how long it will take to obtain that item, once an order is placed.
1. Backorders with the manufacturers do happen we apologize in advance, but we will do everything we can to help you get your products as soon as possible.
2. Once we receive your order, we notify you by email, letting you know which items are on backorder and the estimated ship date.
3. As the estimated ship date approaches, we verify with the manufacturer that the date is still correct. If the manufacturer has a delay, we update the backorder date and again notify you by email. Backordered items can be cancelled if they are confirmed as "not-shipped". Items that have left our or the manufacturer's facility, can no longer be cancelled as title is considered as passed to the customer. If you need to cancel a backordered item, please contact customer service and we will attempt to halt shipment of the product. A confirmation email or phone call will be made to confirm the cancellation.
Terms of Sale:
I. TOOLDEX STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A. SALES POLICY FOR PRODUCTS
Prices listed are resale, and do not include freight, handling fees, taxes, and/or duties, and are subject to correction or change without notice. Market sensitive commodity products will be priced according to current market conditions. Customers should contact Tooldex or check online at www.tooldex.com for current pricing. Tooldex reserves the right to accept or reject any order.
2. Shipping Information
1. Only $6.95 shipping and handling fee on orders totaling less than $50.00 before tax and shipped to one address within the continental United States.
2. No shipping and handling is charged to customers for standard ground delivery on orders of $50.00 or more before tax.
Shipping Policy Exceptions:
1. Not all products qualify for the above Shipping Policy. Additionally, standard shipping rates will apply for all orders to Alaska and Hawaii.
2. Any charges incurred for hazardous materials or other special handling by the carrier must be paid by the customer.
3. Fuel surcharges may be applied.
4. Oversized handling fee may apply
3. Sales Tax
Upon order submission customer is responsible for payment of all applicable state and local taxes, or for providing a valid sales tax exemption certificate. When placing an order, customer shall indicate which products are tax exempt.
4. Payment and Credit Terms
Tooldex accepts checks, money orders, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and PayPal for all orders shipping with in the US. Orders that are shipping internationally must be paid through Paypal. For customers with established Tooldex credit, payment terms are net thirty (30) days from the date of shipment or pick-up of products. All credit extended by Tooldex to customers, and the limits of such credit, is at Tooldex’ s sole discretion, and may be reduced or revoked by Tooldex at any time, for any reason. As a condition for the continued extension of credit, customer agrees to provide Tooldex with current credit information and the latest annual financial statement within five (5) business days following request by Tooldex. Tooldex reserves the right to charge a convenience fee for late payments. Tooldex further reserves the right to charge customers a late payment fee at the rate of one and one-half percent (1-1/2%) of the amount due for each month or portion thereof that the amount due remains unpaid, or such amount as may be permitted under applicable law. Anticipation and cash discounts are not allowed. All payments must be made in U.S. dollars. Tooldex has the right of set-off and deduction for any sums owed by customer to Tooldex.
If a customer fails to make payment within thirty (30) days of shipment or pick-up, or fails to comply with Tooldex’s credit terms, or fails to supply adequate assurance of full performance to Tooldex within a reasonable time after requested by Tooldex (such time as specified in Tooldex’s request), Tooldex may defer shipments until such payment or compliance is made, require cash in advance for any further shipments, demand immediate payment of all amounts then owed, elect to pursue collection action (including without limitation, attorneys’ fees and any and all other associated costs of collection), and/or may, at its option, cancel all or any part of an unshipped order. Additionally, customer, and each of its subsidiaries and affiliates, agrees to provide to Tooldex proper authorization necessary for Tooldex to request any financial information from third parties.
Customer agrees to assume responsibility for, and customer hereby unconditionally guarantees payment of, as provided herein, all purchases made by customer, its subsidiaries and affiliates. Each of customer’s subsidiaries and affiliates purchasing from Tooldex are jointly and severally liable for purchases with customer, and customer is also acting as agent for such subsidiaries and affiliates.
5. Credit Balance
Customer agrees that any credit balance(s) issued by Tooldex will be applied to customer’s account
within one (1) year of its issuance. IF CUSTOMER HAS NOT REQUESTED THE CREDIT BALANCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR, ANY REMAINING CREDIT BALANCE WILL BE CANCELLED, AND TOOLDEX SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER LIABILITY.
Tooldex Is not responsible for typographical or pricing errors.